A.G. Rhodes of Atlanta Job Openings
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Hiring for the following shifts:
7 a.m.-3 p.m. full time and part time
3-11 p.m. full time
Positions are located at:
A.G. Rhodes of Atlanta
350 Boulevard SE
Atlanta, GA 30312
We are a 5-star nonprofit health care organization, established in 1904, and rated as one of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s “Top Workplaces” for six consecutive years!
We pride ourselves on providing expert, compassionate and person-directed care to our elders. As a leading nonprofit, we are able to put our resources back into our community. We have a high retention rate, and strive to provide a rewarding and top-notch workplace for our associates. Our associates are our most important asset. To demonstrate the value we place in our associates, A.G. Rhodes offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a best-in-class working environment!
When you work at A.G. Rhodes, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package available to full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurances, Health Savings Account (HSA) with $500 funded by employer, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Full-time associates enjoy generous paid time off (PTO) with 9 paid holidays, and part-time associates accrue PTO and have 1 paid holiday
- Retirement benefits
- Discounted employee meals
- Energetic and engaging work environment
- Ongoing training
- Nursing scholarship program eligibility for full-time associates
- Work-life balance
- Free on-site wellness coach
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) care partner qualifications include:
- Current Georgia CNA License
- 1 year experience in LTC/skilled nursing community preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certification preferred
- Genuine passion for working with elders
- Strong team work skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to lead and foster team work with fellow LPN and CNA care partners
- Good documentation skills (electronic charting experience preferred)
- Strong organization and time management skills
Positions are located in our Atlanta home near Grant Park, at 350 Boulevard SE, Atlanta, GA 30312.
For a complete job description and requirements, click here.
Send your resume to HRAtlanta@agrhodes.org.