A.G. Rhodes of Atlanta Job Openings
Weekend RN Supervisor (part time)
Position is located at:
A.G. Rhodes of Atlanta
350 Boulevard SE
Atlanta, GA 30312
We are a 5-star nonprofit health care organization, established in 1904, and rated as one of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s “Top Workplaces” for five consecutive years!
We pride ourselves on providing expert, compassionate and person-directed care to our elders. As a leading nonprofit, we are able to put our resources back into our community. We have a high retention rate, and strive to provide a rewarding and top-notch workplace for our associates. Our associates are our most important asset. To demonstrate the value we place in our associates, A.G. Rhodes offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a best-in-class working environment!
When you work at A.G. Rhodes, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package available to full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurances, Health Savings Account (HSA) with $500 funded by employer, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Full-time associates enjoy generous paid time off (PTO) with 9 paid holidays, and part-time associates accrue PTO and have 1 paid holiday
- Retirement benefits
- Discounted employee meals
- Energetic and engaging work environment
- Ongoing training
- Nursing scholarship program eligibility for full-time associates
- Work-life balance
- Free on-site wellness coach
Part-time Weekend Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Qualifications:
- Must have Associate Degree in Nursing and an active Georgia RN license
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures, regulations and guidelines in the long-term care facility
- One year experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Must possess excellent leadership, verbal, written, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to lead and foster team work with LPN and CNA care partners
- Good documentation skills (electronic charting experience preferred)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Computerized charting experience, preferably with PointClickCare
- Evaluates resident’s needs through ongoing assessment and revises care plan based on changes in resident’s condition
- Administers medication according to policy/procedures.
- Supervises answering of call lights and responds as required.
- Demonstrates ability to handle emergency situations.
- Conducts daily resident rounds to ensure physical and emotional well-being
This position is located in our Atlanta location, which is near Grant Park at 350 Boulevard SE, Atlanta, GA 30312.
Email your resume to HRAtlanta@agrhodes.org.
A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab is one of Atlanta’s oldest nonprofits and most trusted leaders in senior care. A.G. Rhodes provides therapy and rehabilitation services, short-term recovery and long-term care at three metro Atlanta locations.