A.G. Rhodes of Atlanta Onsite Interviews-LPNs and CNAs
A.G. Rhodes of Atlanta is holding onsite interviews on Tuesday, October 25th, Wednesday, October 26th and Thursday, October 27th from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. for part-time and full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and part-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) positions.
No RSVPs required. Onsite interviews conducted at:
A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab of Atlanta
350 Boulevard SE
Atlanta, GA 30312
The LPN delivers quality care to residents ensuring all applicable laws, regulations and A.G. Rhodes standards are met.
- Must be a graduate of a state-approved LPN program
- Must be registered/licensed with current state
- Must have CPR certification
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as willingness to handle difficult situations
- Must be able to care for residents according to state guidelines
- One year experience in geriatrics preferred.
Full-time and part-time 3-11 p.m.
Part-time 11 p.m.-7 a.m.
The CNA is responsible for providing routine daily nursing care to assigned residents in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as facility’s established nursing care policies and procedures.
- Must be a graduate of a state-approved CNA program.
- Must be registered/licensed with current state.
- Must have CPR certification.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be able to care for residents according to state guidelines.
Available Shifts (all Part Time):
7 a.m.-3 p.m.
3 p.m.-11 p.m.
11 p.m.-7 a.m.
If you share our heartfelt approach to caring for seniors, consider joining our family. We are ranked as one of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s top workplaces, and we offer competitive pay and excellent benefits in a mission-driven environment.
Please join us on Tuesday, October 25th, Wednesday, October 26th or Thursday, October 27th from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. if you are interested in interviewing for an LPN or CNA position.
A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab is one of Atlanta’s oldest nonprofits and most trusted leaders in senior care. A.G. Rhodes provides therapy and rehabilitation services, short-term recovery and long-term care at three metro Atlanta locations.
Questions? Email HRAtlanta@agrhodes.org