A.G. Rhodes at Wesley Woods Job Openings
Occupational Therapist (OTR)
This is a full-time, dayshift position, Monday through Friday.
Position is located at:
A.G. Rhodes at Wesley Woods
1819 Clifton Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
We are a leading nonprofit health care organization, established in 1904, and rated as one of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s “Top Workplaces” for five consecutive years!
We pride ourselves on providing expert, compassionate and person-directed care to our elders. As a leading nonprofit, we are able to put our resources back into our community. We have a high retention rate, and strive to provide a rewarding and top-notch workplace for our associates. Our associates are our most important asset. To demonstrate the value we place in our associates, A.G. Rhodes offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a best-in-class working environment!
When you work at A.G. Rhodes, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package available to full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurances, Health Savings Account (HSA) with $500 funded by employer, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Full-time associates enjoy generous paid time off (PTO) with 9 paid holidays, and part-time associates accrue PTO and have 1 paid holiday
- Retirement benefits
- Discounted employee meals
- Energetic and engaging work environment
- Ongoing training
- Nursing scholarship program eligibility for full-time associates
- Work-life balance
- Free on-site wellness coach
Occupational Therapist (OTR) care partner qualifications include:
- Current Georgia OTR License
- 1 year experience in LTC/skilled nursing community preferred
- Experience working in an Eden Alternative community preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certification required
- Genuine passion for working with elders
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to lead and foster team work with fellow Therapy care partners
- Good documentation skills (electronic charting experience preferred)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Computerized charting experience, preferably with PointClickCare
Position is located in our Wesley Woods home, at 1819 Clifton Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30329.
Send your resume to HRWW@agrhodes.org.