A.G. Rhodes Cobb Fees & Services
A.G. Rhodes provides service and care to anyone regardless of race, creed, sex or national origin. A.G. Rhodes accepts Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and private pay resources. The coverage of services and costs will vary based on your payer source’s rules, guidelines and eligibility requirements.
Most of the services provided at A.G. Rhodes are included in the room rate for residents. Some services at the nursing home are available at an additional charge.
Room Rates as of July 1, 2021-Current:
|Private Room||$290.00 per day|
|Semi-Deluxe Private Room||$280.00 per day|
|Semi-Private Room||$260.00 per day|
Rooms range from 216-231 sq ft.
Services in the room rate include:
- Nursing services
- All social services and activities
- All meals and snacks, including special diets
- Laundry service, including linens, bedding, towels and clothes
- Administration of medications and access to consulting pharmacists for review of medications
- Dietary review
- Satellite television service
- Wireless internet access
- Spiritual care, including onsite chaplain
Services available at additional costs:
- Cable television service
- Telephone service
- Beauty/barber shop services
The cost and availability of some services not listed above, such as transportation to and from medical appointments, may vary.
A.G. Rhodes has a formal affiliation agreement with WellStar Health System. At at our Cobb location, a WellStar Medical Director and Geriatric Nurse Practitioner provide onsite medical services. This partnership helps to foster a seamless continuum of care between inpatient and post-acute services.