Messages to Communicate to Family and Friends
About A.G. Rhodes
- A.G. Rhodes is a nonprofit organization providing therapy and rehabilitation services, short-term recovery and long-term care at three metro Atlanta locations.
- A.G. Rhodes is named after Amos Giles Rhodes, a furniture-maker (Founded Rhodes Furniture) and philanthropist who donated the land and funds for the organization’s flagship location near Grant Park.
- A.G. Rhodes is one of Atlanta’s oldest nonprofits and has set the standard for serving an aging community since 1904.
- A.G. Rhodes was one of the first nursing organizations to be licensed in Georgia and is currently one of a few nonprofit nursing organizations in the state.
- We offer some of the most distinctive therapy and rehabilitation programming available in both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care.
- We are one of the only nursing organizations of our kind to offer Horticultural Therapy and Music Therapy.
- At A.G. Rhodes we are committed to quality health care, and we are equally as committed to quality of life.
- Our programs, such as Horticultural Therapy and Music Therapy, reflect an ongoing commitment to use innovative techniques in providing superior care.
- As a nonprofit organization, the decisions we make are grounded in our mission of serving individuals, families and the community.
- As a nonprofit, our financial donors and volunteers are instrumental in helping us provide high quality health care to the residents we serve.
- We treat residents, their families and each other as part of our own family, and this personal touch guides us in every aspect of the care that we provide.
- The mission of A.G. Rhodes is to provide expert and compassionate rehabilitation and residential care to seniors in metro Atlanta.
Stats and Accolades
- Our homes have the capacity to care for a total of 418 residents.
- A.G. Rhodes served more than 1,300 last fiscal year.
- There are approximately 500 staff members.
- We have high total staff hours per patient day, which allows staff to provide more personalized care.
- Last fiscal year, volunteers served more than 6,100 hours filling nearly 3,200 volunteer opportunities annually.
- Our revenues and expenses are approximately $44+ million.
- We maintain an occupancy rate of approximately 90%.
- We are ranked among The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top Workplaces in Atlanta.
- We are one of the oldest and largest nonprofits in Atlanta, and one of Atlanta’s largest nonprofit employers (source: Atlanta Business Chronicle).
- A.G. Rhodes accepts Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and private pay resources.
- Admission requires the recommendation of a physician, and requires certain documentation.
- Our Admissions Office will work with you to obtain the proper documentation, and staff will help you fill out admissions paperwork.
- Due to high demand for placement and numerous referral sources, we do not maintain waiting lists.
- For more information about admissions, fees and services, as well as contact information for our Admissions Offices, visit www.agrhodes.org/admissions or call 1-877-918-6419.
- A.G. Rhodes Atlanta: 350 Boulevard SE, Atlanta, GA 30312, 404-688-6731, InfoAtlanta@agrhodes.org
- A.G. Rhodes Cobb: 900 Wylie St. SE, Marietta, GA 30067, 770-427-8727, InfoCobb@agrhodes.org
- A.G. Rhodes Wesley Woods: 1819 Clifton Rd. Atlanta, GA 30329, 404-315-0900, InfoWW@agrhodes.org
- A.G. Rhodes Support Office: 2801 Buford Hwy NE, Ste. 500, Atlanta, GA 30329, 404-636-3512, News@agrhodes.org
- You may also contact us at 1-877-918-6419
- Visit us online at www.agrhodes.org, where you can also link to our social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, and sign up for email updates.