Quality & Compliance
Our long-standing reputation of providing high-quality care is achieved, in large part, because of our successful compliance program. At A.G. Rhodes, we don’t just comply with rules and regulations, we go above and beyond to exceed standards.
A.G. Rhodes Compliance Program:
Through robust training, education and effective communication, A.G. Rhodes promotes an environment where integrity, respect and “doing the right thing” go hand-in-hand with our operations, each and every day.
Examples of our commitment to compliance include:
- Commitment to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), patient privacy and safeguarding confidential information.
- Regular employee training and education on all aspects of resident care including HIPAA, abuse prevention, falls and much more.
- Regular review of our quality data, and a commitment to take measures to improve if possible and as needed.
- Sound financial accounting and reporting, and a commitment to prevent fraud.
- Data and information security.
- Regular audits, both financial and operational.
- Open lines of communication among residents and patients, family members, employees and others through various communications channels such as meetings, phone calls, mail, email, flyers and handouts, website, social media, newsletter, surveys and more.
- Continuous review and update of policies and procedures to ensure they meet or exceed federal and state guidelines and regulations.
- Commitment to investigate, report and take appropriate action for incidents or activities that are unlawful, unethical or otherwise contradict our culture of integrity and respect.
- Commitment to provide a safe and confidential process to report concerns, or unethical or questionable incidents without fear of retaliation.
If you have questions about the compliance program at A.G. Rhodes, please email Compliance@agrhodes.org.
If you have concerns and want to report an incident or compliance-related issue, contact our confidential hotline at 1-888-304-7793 or go to www.ethicspoint.com and choose “File A New Report.”
Learning more about a home’s quality data can help you make the decision about where you or your loved one should receive care.
At A.G. Rhodes, we are proud of our high-quality care, and we encourage you to review our our data, which highlight some of the most important factors considered when evaluating a skilled nursing or rehabilitation facility. This data is made available at www.Medicare.gov, which is the official U.S. government site for Medicare.