Tuesday, January 29, 5:40 p.m.
- Our homes are operating normally. This is the last update.
Tuesday, January 29, 1:30 p.m.
- A.G. Rhodes and its employees are prepared for winter weather expected to impact metro Atlanta.
- Daily activities and routines are continuing as close to schedule as possible so that residents are comfortable.
- Pathways outside the homes have been pre-treated so that necessary areas are clear for emergency and other vehicles.
- Staff scheduling has been adjusted to ensure adequate staffing, and employees are asked to report to their scheduled shifts if it is safe to do so. If there are concerns or questions, employees should contact their scheduler or supervisor to discuss alternate options.
- Family members and visitors are advised to heed the advice and warnings of local emergency management officials concerning the safety of roadways when traveling to visit loved ones at the A.G. Rhodes homes.
Monday, January 28, 2019, 6 p.m.
- A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect much of the metro Atlanta area, which includes the A.G. Rhodes homes. In anticipation of inclement weather, we have taken several measures to ensure the safety and well-being of residents and staff.
- We have plenty of food and supplies, and generators are available in case of power outages. We are working with our employees to ensure we have adequate staffing.
- We encourage you to follow directions from state and local officials. If you wish to visit your loved one at A.G. Rhodes, please only do so if it’s safe.
- Check back for updates on how A.G. Rhodes is responding to the winter weather.
The mission of A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab is to provide expert and compassionate rehabilitation therapy and residential care to seniors in metro Atlanta.